• Social Links

facebook_32
    twitter_32

Love

The Rock Stars of Romance truly rock! I love this collage they made of REAL. In the meantime, I am hard at work on Remington and Brooke’s sequel, MINE, and can’t wait to share it with you all soon!

27 comments to “Love”

1. Chris stroble
      · April 19th, 2013 at 1:21 am · Link

Just read Real, fabulous book, i could not put it down!!! loved it. great writing, what passion and suspense! can’t wait for the next book. thanks

2. Katy Evans
      · April 19th, 2013 at 3:30 am · Link

Chris, Love hearing this, thank you so much! working hard on the next installment to share soon. :) xoxoox

3. TeLa
      · April 19th, 2013 at 5:49 pm · Link

Love the book “real” and was wondering if we Can pre-order all the other books now so we don’t get lost in the book shuffle?? I would like the entire set signed if possible as well.

4. CEline Smith
      · April 19th, 2013 at 5:57 pm · Link

We love you and your work Katy! Real has set off a fire in so many of us out there, we will keep the social media home fires burning for you while you are busy in your writing cave!! Can’t wait until the next instalment :) x

5. Katy Evans
      · April 19th, 2013 at 5:58 pm · Link

Tela, thank you! You can order a signed copy of “REAL” here: http://www.katyevans.net/books/
    and the other stories are in the works, the first “mine” to be released around june 2013. I will confirm the exact date shortly. :)

6. Katy Evans
      · April 19th, 2013 at 6:00 pm · Link

Celine, I love you all right back!!! For opening your hearts to me, to “REAL” to Remy and Brooke and the cast! I truly have no words to tell you the way your emails, support, and love of “REAL” touch me!! Thank you, I truly can’t wait to share more of Brooke and Remy with you!! :)

7. Jessica Brandt
      · April 19th, 2013 at 6:35 pm · Link

I am so excited for the The books to come. I fell in love with Real. You are truly an amazing author. Thanks so mucH For giving us this Story to fall In love WIth!

8. Mary
      · April 19th, 2013 at 7:38 pm · Link

Absolutely lOved “real.” Great characters with such lOve and passion for each otheR. Thanks!!!

9. Carol chance
      · April 19th, 2013 at 9:20 pm · Link

I loved real ! I couldn’t put it down ! You are an amazing writer ! Looking forward to all your books !!

10. Katy Evans
      · April 19th, 2013 at 9:48 pm · Link

Jessica, Mary and Carol, thank you so much for your love of “real” and Remy and Brooke and the cast!! Your support means so much to me. I can’t wait to share “mine” and “REMY” with you soon, and then Melanie’s sexy story as well . . .!

11. Brandi Peel
      · April 20th, 2013 at 1:03 am · Link

I’m so excited I cannot waiT. I review for trini, a book lover’s review and I cannot wait to meet you at the houston bookrave!!! Over the moon in love with remy and brooke!!

12. Cheryl
      · April 21st, 2013 at 4:03 pm · Link

I loved this book and can’t wait for the rest of them!!!

13. Katy Evans
      · April 21st, 2013 at 8:05 pm · Link

Can’t wait, Cheryl, to share them with you!! XOXOX :)

14. Lisa
      · April 24th, 2013 at 3:58 am · Link

THANK YOU for Being Honest and up front about how many books there wIll be and when they will be out

15. Annemarie
      · April 24th, 2013 at 1:19 pm · Link

I just read real and could not put it down I am so excited for the nexted book

16. Nikki smith
      · April 25th, 2013 at 5:53 am · Link

What a book!”””” made me laugh, made me cry. Sucked me in.couldn’t put it down.i love that it had/has meaning it wasn’t Just another love story with s famous guy,

17. Amanda
      · April 25th, 2013 at 7:19 am · Link

Omg!!! Just finished reading real and I love love loved it!!! I so can’t wait for the 2nd book mine!! And theN I saw u put there will be remy and Melanie aswell!!!!! So love it when a AUTHOR keeps it going to draw us in more!! U did an amazing job and I can’t wait for mine;) keep up the fantastic work!! U should be proud of ur self!!!;)

18. angie
      · April 26th, 2013 at 12:21 am · Link

just finished real……stayed up till 3am last nite and just had to finish today…..lOved It….I love your writing style!!! cannot wait for mine 8-)
    Remington is in a dead heat with Christian grey in my opinion…..so sweet

19. Katy Evans
      · April 26th, 2013 at 12:34 am · Link

Thank you so much, Lisa, AnneMarie, Nikki, Amanda, Angie, I am so thrilled you loved Real! I can’t wait to share Mine soon and am hard at work as we speak!

Katy :)

20. Karen Bouchard
      · April 26th, 2013 at 1:50 am · Link

I do not usually comment on books that I have read and I do read a lot of them. But this one by far, has to be one of the best i have read. Anxious to read the others!

21. Katy Evans
      · April 26th, 2013 at 2:02 am · Link

Karen, I am completely honored! Thank you so much for commenting and for reading. Especially for loving! I cannot wait to share the rest with you!!! :)

22. Hailey
      · April 27th, 2013 at 5:34 am · Link

I loved this book! rEMY JUST MAKES EVERYTHING SEEM SO MUCH BETTER. tHANKS FOR THE GREAT BOOK! wHEN IS THE SEQUEL COMING OUT? AND IS “REMY” HIS VERSION OF EVENTS?

23. Lisa
      · April 28th, 2013 at 4:37 pm · Link

Aww I just couldn’t put this book Down I felt drawn into them from the start and felt like I knew them all can’t wait fore mine so exciting :)

24. Katy Evans
      · April 29th, 2013 at 3:50 am · Link

Love to hear this, Lisa and Hailey!
    “Mine” is coming out in the summer, hopefully June. I will update my website and Facebook as soon as I know the exact day for sure. :)

25. Brenda Eichstedt
      · May 2nd, 2013 at 12:37 am · Link

MUST READ !!! HOt HOt ~~I was captivated through the whole book.. Remington Tate is another kind of beauty, I fall in love with Him. his feelings are so raw I felt everyone of them.His way to prove to Brooke that he was in love with her was so heart felt I wanted to be her..He had the love protector thing going on where he fought to hold control, I loved how the book made you feel his moods all of them! now Brooke she fall for him and why wouldn’t you, and I adore her and her strong will..This book I could not put down I read it within a day. I loved the story of these two and the story of their past experiences that gave them their control and personalities and made them stronger together ~And for them to express a lot through music was so intimate It gave me a better picture of their feelings for one another, I was wrapped in their web can not wait for the next chapter of these two~ In (MINE) ~~ It will be one of those books I’ll re-read over and over~~

26. Kelly
      · May 20th, 2013 at 8:01 pm · Link

OMG – LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS BOOK. i absolutely fell in love with REMY and BROOK and i can’t wait for the sequel.

27. Sherry
      · May 25th, 2013 at 12:30 pm · Link

Loved this book…. can’t wait for mine!